| ※ (1～20번) 다음을 해석하시오. (20점)
1. W: I can't wait for the end of the quarter.
M: You and me both!
2. W: Joe's not here yet.
M: You know Joe. It's not unusual for him to be a little late.
3. W: How's business been?
M: Sales have never been better.
4. W: I can't tell you how upset I am.
M: It's all work out.
5. M: I'm too tired to study.
W: Why don't you lie down for a while?
6. W: When's the assignment due?
M: I Believe the day after tomorrow.
7. M: Are they going to pay our way?
W: I hope so. After all, they invited us.
8. W: Mind if I write a check?
M: Sure, no problem.
9. W: Should anyone else call, I'll be downstairs.
M: I'll let everyone know.
10. W: Do you think the fax machine is a good deal?
M: I've never seen a lower price.
11. W: Can I use the copy machine?
M: Be my guest.
12. W: I can't get over how long it's taking to make this decision.
M: It's an involved process, isn't it?
13. W: Did you happen to remember my memo?
M: It completely slipped my mind.
14. W: John says he's going to quit his job.
M: That'll be the day!
15. M: Are you almost finished?
W: It shouldn't be long now.
16. M: What's Bill doing?
W: He stopped to check the price.
17. W: You'll probably have to work overtime the weekend.
M: I'll do whatever it takes.
18. W: We hate to be leaving.
M: So soon! You just got here.
19. W: What's with you?
M: It's pressure from work.
20. W: Whatever happened to Bob?
M: I haven't seen him in ages.
※ (21～27번) 다음을 해석하시오. (10점)
21. W: What on earth is that?
M: Looks pretty strange, doesn't it?
22. W: Do you think two cartons of milk will be enough?
W: Better get three to be on the safe side.
23. M: Who wants seconds?
W: I'm saving room for desert.
24. W: Bob has offered to help with the casserole.
M: The last thing I need is another person in the kitchen.
25. M: I'll have this ready in no time.
W: I appreciate your effort.
26. W: Where can I get this framed?
M: There‘s an art shop down the street.
27. She failed me when I most needed her help.